This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).

Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Norwegian Doctors set fire to patient during heart surgery

Friday, January 24, 2014

Submitted by


The worst case of heartburn ever: Norwegian doctors accidentally set fire to patient undergoing cardiac surgery Victim wakes up during the operation after suffering third-degree burns Surgeons ignited alcoholic disinfectant while using an electrical scalpel

Add comment

Log in or register to post comments