This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
6th Annual International Conference on Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery and Surgical Arrhythmology (AMICS 2021)
CTSNet will be livestreaming the 6th Annual International Conference on Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery and Surgical Arrhythmology (AMICS 2021). Tune in to CTSNet's YouTube channel throughout November 18 - 20 to watch.
The general structure of this conference is as follows:
- The three-day conference will be presented in a hybrid (virtual/live) format.
- Strict compliance with designated times is mandatory due to the hybrid format.
- The virtual part of the conference involves only expert reports, lectures, and video presentations. Abstracts and presentations are excluded.
- The first meeting begins at 10:00 a.m. Moscow time (UTC+3) so that American participants can join live online for the two expert panel discussions during their evening time.
- Foreign experts will present their pre-recorded lectures virtually.
- Foreign experts should be available live online for their panel discussions.
- Russian experts will present their lectures live from the A.V. Vishnevsky National Medical Research Center of Surgery.
For full conference program please visit the AMICS website