This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Applications Open for the 2021 Thoracic Surgery Foundation Awards
Applications are now being accepted for the 2021 Thoracic Surgery Foundation (TSF) awards in the areas of cardiothoracic surgery research, education, leadership, and surgical outreach. Visit the TSF website to apply for funding. The deadline for most awards is September 15, 2020. The 2021 TSF Awards Program includes:
- TSF Research Award – Up to $40,000 per year for 2 years
- STS Research Award – Up to $40,000 per year for 2 years
- Braunwald Research Award – Up to $40,000 per year for 2 years
- Braunwald Research Fellowship – Up to $30,000 per year for 2 years
- TSF Resident Research Fellowship – Up to $30,000 per year for 2 years
- Southern Thoracic Surgical Association (STSA) Resident Research Award – Up to $30,000 per year for 2 years
- Michael J. Davidson Structural Heart Fellowship – Up to $50,000 for 1 year ($25,000 for six months)
- Carolyn E. Reed Traveling Fellowship – Up to $10,000
- Robert L. Replogle Traveling Fellowship – Up to $10,000
- Sarns Terumo Perfusion Education Fellowship – Up to $10,000
- Advanced Robotic Cardiac Surgery Fellowship* – Up to $25,000
- The Levi Watkins Innovation and Leadership Development Scholarship – $5,000 scholarship
- TSF Alley-Sheridan Scholarship*: Leadership Program in Health Policy Management at Brandeis University, ACS Surgeons as Educators Course – $2,500 scholarship
- Edwards Lifesciences Foundation Every Heartbeat Matters Award – Up to $35,000 award
- International Medical Volunteer Scholarship Award* – $2,500 scholarship
- TSF Travel Awards*/2021 STS/EACTS Latin America Cardiovascular Surgery Conference – $1,000 scholarship
- Saha Scholarships*/2021 STS Annual Meeting – Up to $3,075 scholarship
Visit thoracicsurgeryfoundation.org to learn about each award’s eligibility criteria, award deadlines, and funding amounts. If you have questions about these grant opportunities, please contact Priscilla Kennedy, TSF Executive Director, at email@example.com.