This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Register Now for the 28th ESTS European Conference on General Thoracic Surgery
The mission of the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS) is to improve quality in all aspects of our specialty, from clinical and surgical management of patients to education, training, and credentialing of thoracic surgeons in Europe and across the world.
Do not miss the opportunity to join the 28th ESTS Meeting!
2517 JW Den Haag,
Abstract submission opens: Monday, December 2, 2019
Abstract submission closes: Thursday, January 9, 2020 (February 28, 2020 for nurses and allied health professionals)
Submit your abstract here.
Early bird registration closes Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
Register now here.
Sessions and Topics
- Postgraduate Symposium on General Thoracic Surgery Teams Competing for the Masters Cup
- Database and Quality Certification
- Innovative Technologies in Thoracic Surgery
- Patients/Careers Session
- ESTS Biology Club
- A Multidisciplinary Tumour Board Session: Challenging Cases
- Nightmares in Thoracic Surgery
- Tracheal and Airway Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Perioperative Complications Prevention/Prehabilitation/ERATS
- Esophageal Session
- Surgeon's Well-Being Session
- Chest Wall Session
- Transplant Session
- Junior Lunch Symposium: Experts revealing the secrets of thoracic surgery. An exciting mix of clinical and research topics facilitated by senior and junior doctors.
- Lung Cancer Management Update
- Pro & Con Session
- Local Society Session
- Sunrise Seminars
- Sessions in cooperation with CATS, IALSC, ISMICS, ISTS, JACS, SBCT, STS, and WTS
Symposium for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Lectures and abstract presentations on clinical, management, and research issues in nursing and physiotherapy