This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Submit Your Abstract for the 37th EACTS Annual Meeting
Don't miss the opportunity to present your research this year in Vienna! Be part of an exciting scientific programme showcasing new insights, innovations and the latest developments in cardiothoracic surgery.
View the abstract submission criteria and guidance here: https://www.eacts.org/annual-meeting/abstract-submission/
Please note the deadline for general abstract submissions is 30th April 2023.
View the timeline for all abstract submissions:
- 1 February: General abstract submission opens
- 30 April: General abstract submission closes
- May: Blind abstract review takes place
- May/June: Abstract selection for the Annual Meeting programme
- June: Abstract authors notifications
- 1 July: Late Breaking abstract submission opens
- 15 August: Late Breaking abstract submission closes
- September: Late Breaking abstract author notifications
- 19 September: Manuscript submission to EJCTS or ICVTS
Don’t forget to apply to the awards at this year’s Annual Meeting (deadline 30 April 2023):
- Young Investigator Awards
- Hans G Borst Award for Thoracic Aortic Surgery
- EACTS/STS Award
- EACTS/GHC-PASCaTS Excellence Award for Rheumatic Heart Valve Repair & Aortic Reconstruction