This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
CTSNet Editorial Team’s 2016 Selections - Arie Blitz
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational content in 2016. CTSNet Deputy Editor Arie Blitz presents his choices for the most interesting CTSNet content of last year.
1. Approach to Functional Mitral Regurgitation
2. Optimizing Vein Graft Outcomes
3. Post MI VSD Intracardiac Double Patch Repair
Sarju Ralhan, Vikram Singh, Gurmeet Singh, Samir Kapoor
4. Measuring Graft Flow for Good CABG Outcomes
Gabriele Di Giammarco
5. Mitroaortic Curtain Replacement
Guillermo Stöger, Ricardo Marenchino, Alberto Domenech, Ricardo Posatini, Vadim Kotowicz
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2017! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.