This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Cardiac Content of 2019
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2019. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the five most popular pieces of cardiac content published during 2019.
- Subxiphoid Pericardial Window: Steps and Helpful Tips
- Mitral Valve Repair: Five Techniques for 95% Repair
Kevin Hodges, Stephanie Mick, Per Wierup, Daniel Burns, Alan Gillinov
- Southampton Reviews in Cardiothoracic Surgery Chapter Three: Cardiac Anatomy
Abdelhadi Ismail, Sunil Ohri, Geoffrey Tsang, Szabolcs Miskolczi, Theodore Velissaris
- A Daily Video Blog From a Medical Mission to Ghana: February 23 to March 1, 2019
Joel Dunning, Enoch Akowuah, Emily Farkas
- The Nicks Technique for Aortic Root Enlargement
Annalisa Bernabei, Zaid Abdelsattar, Juan Crestanello
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2020! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.