This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Congenital Content of 2018
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2018. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the ten most popular pieces of congenital content published during 2018.
- Minimally Invasive ASD Repair: Step-by-Step Guide
Tom C. Nguyen
- Minimally Invasive Valve Sparing Aortic Root Replacement in a Patient With Marfan Syndrome
Oleg Orlov, Vishal Shah, Matthew Thomas, Konstadinos Plestis
- The Konno Procedure for a Redo Aortic Root Abscess
John Jacob, Giles Peek
- Nikaidoh Procedure
- Ascending Aortic Slide Repair for Interrupted Aortic Arch
Ali Dodge-Khatami, Miguel Urencio, Christopher Greenleaf, Giorgio Aru, Jorge Salazar, Craig Mathis
- Separation of Conjoined Hearts in Thoracopagus Twins
Frank Edwin, Kow Entsua-Mensah, Nana-Akyaa Yao, Martin Tamatey
- Pulmonary Root Translocation Without LeCompte Maneuver for D-Transposition of the Great Arteries With Ventricular Septal Defect and Pulmonary Stenosis
Nitin Gupta, Vijayakumar Raju
- Konno Aortoventriculoplasty and Mitral Valve Replacement in a Child With Atrioventricular Septal Defect
Janani Reisenauer, Joseph Dearani
- Bilateral Lung Transplant
Orlando Petrucci, Rachel Simon-Lee
- Book Review - The Essentials: Congenital Heart Surgery
Billie Jean Martin
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2019! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.