This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Congenital Content of 2019
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2019. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the five most popular pieces of congenital content published during 2019.
- Adult Supravalvular Aortic Stenosis: Modified Three-Patch Aortic Root Reconstruction
Derek Brinster, Jonathan Hemli
- Norwood With Right-Ventricle-to-Pulmonary-Artery Conduit
James Tweddell, Alan ODonnell
- Arterial Switch Operation and Mee Procedure
Roosevelt Bryant, Alan ODonnell
- Intramural Coronary Artery Unroofing
Patrick Myers, Raymond Pfister, Tornike Sologashvili
- Repair of Ruptured Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm Via a Right Anterior Minithoracotomy
Davida Robinson, Amber Melvin, Peter Knight
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2020! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.