This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Roundtable Discussions of 2016
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2016. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet editorial team presents the five most popular roundtable discussions published during 2016.
1. Discussion: the Current Status and Future of Cardiac Surgery
Michael Mack, Joseph Bavaria, Volkmar Falk
2. Management of Porcelain Aorta: Strategies, Tips, and Pitfalls
Mohamad Bashir, Michael Borger, Joseph Coselli, Yutaka Okita, Thoralf Sundt
3. Sponsored Roundtable Discussion: Optimizing the Surgical Approach to Aortic Valve Replacement
Joel Dunning, Vinod Thourani, David Heimansohn, Borut Gersak
4. The Future of Aortic Stenosis Treatment: Sternotomy, Minimally Invasive, or TAVR?
Tom C. Nguyen, Edward Chen, Joseph Lamelas, Kendra Grubb
5. The Evidence for Using VATS Lobectomy
Shanda Blackmon, Joel Dunning, Eric Lim, Rene Petersen
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2017! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.