This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Roundtable Discussions of 2018
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2018. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the ten most popular roundtable discussions published during 2018.
- CABG: Making Veins Great Again
David Taggart, Joseph Sabik, Michael Mack
- An Update on Coronary Revascularization
Leanne Harling, David Taggart, Philippe Kolh
- Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Surgery: The Evidence
Leanne Harling, Enoch Akowuah, Patrick Perier, Peyman Sardari Nia
- Issues in Mechanical Circulatory Support
Om Yadava, Gino Gerosa
- Current and Future Treatment of Mitral and Tricuspid Valve Disease
Michael Borger, David Adams, Vinayak Bapat, Ottavio Alfieri
- Discussion: The "Hemi-Commando" Procedure for Double-Valve Endocarditis
Juan Umana, Jose Navia
- Interview With Brian Mitzman: Winner of the 2017 CTSNet Resident Video Competition
Joel Dunning, Brian Mitzman
- Motherhood and Cardiothoracic Surgery
M. Blair Marshall, Virginia Litle, Andrea Wolf, Mara Antonoff
- Emerging Technologies in Cardiac Surgery
Om Yadava, Vinayak Bapat
- The Nuss Procedure
Joel Dunning, Dawn Jaroszewski, Daniel Miller
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2019! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.