This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Thoracic Content of 2018
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2018. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the ten most popular pieces of thoracic content published during 2018.
- CTSNet Step-by-Step Series: Posterolateral Thoracotomy
Shruti Jayakumar, Pavlos Papoulidis, Marco Nardini, Leanne Harling, Joel Dunning, Ian Paul
- Open Window Thoracostomy in a Patient With Broncopleural Fistula After Left Pneumonectomy
Lorenzo Spaggiari, Alessio Vincenzo Mariolo
- Roos Procedure for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Duvuru Ram, Karthik Panchanatheeswaran, Sai Chandran B. V.
- VATS Thymectomy for Myasthenia Gravis
- Bilateral Lung Transplant
Orlando Petrucci, Rachel Simon-Lee
- Recent Advances in Tracheal Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy: Tips and Pitfalls
- Subcostal Biportal Right Lower Lobectomy Day Surgery
Karel Pfeuty, Betty Maillot, Lucie Soulabaille, Morgane Vitry, Bernard Lenot
- Bending the Curve: The Importance of Expertise
- Techniques for Spinal Cord Monitoring and Protection During Thoracoabdominal Aortic Interventions
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2019! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.