This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Epithelial Stem Cell - Niche Interactions in Lung Development, Homeostasis, Regeneration and Disease Virtual Conference
In the last years, a significant advance in the field of respiratory stem cell biology has occurred. However, there is
still little knowledge about the regulation of lung stem cell behaviour by the niche and further investigation is
required. Understanding the interactions between lung stem cells and their niche as well as studying how changes in
the local microenvironment affect stem cell behaviour, will contribute to comprehend the development of disease
and to discover novel therapeutic approaches.
- Airway and Alveolar Stem cells in lung health and disease
- Novel epithelial progenitor cell populations
- Epithelial-mesenchymal interactions in lung development, regeneration and disease
- Embryonic lung stem cell niche in lung development
- Stem cell niches in lung homeostasis and repair
- Mechanical regulation of lung stem cells