This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
SAE Media Group's 3rd Annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
SAE Media Group's 3rd Annual
Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
10 – 11 October 2022 | London, UK
The Latest Innovations In Digital Health And On-Body Drug Delivery For The Pharmaceutical Industry
SAE Media Group’s 3rd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference will explore on-body device design and development whilst also engaging in the latest advances in connectivity and digital health applications for wearable devices with industry perspectives from big pharma representatives. The conference will consider key developments in the wearable injectors field, including the enhanced demand for on-body injectors and digitalised health as the need for at home self-administration and routes for delivery of time-dependent, high volume and viscous drugs grow.
Benefits of Attending:
• Engage with key regulatory updates surrounding digital health and medical devices
• Discover advances in device design and development for large volume delivery via on-body injectors
• Explore the key drivers of novel drug products for the development for on-body injectors
• Hear insights into the growing potential of digital health to improve patient experience and treatment
• Develop your understanding of design strategies for connectivity and digital health
Delegates will have the opportunity to network with the following companies:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck KGaA
- Novo Nordisk
- Boehringer Ingelheim
And many more!!
Who Should Attend:
- Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers of:
- Drug-Delivery Developers
- Device Engineering
- Human Factors
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Device Data
- Novel Product Technology
- Smart Device Developers
- Device Safety Solution Providers
- or anyone who works with Wearable Devices/ On-Body Injectors within pharmaceuticals, biotech, device developers and solution providers.
The two-day conference will bring you high-quality insights and industry connections on the latest advances in wearable injectors and connectivity, and a platform for exchanging ideas.
For more information contact:
Nikisha Galoria | Marketing Executive | SAE Media Group
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7827 6164
Follow us on:
LinkedIn: SAE Media Group Pharma