This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
J. Matthew Reinersman
J. Matthew Reinersman, M.D.
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / OU Health
800 Stanton L. Young Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
You need to be logged in to see this email (login)
Surgeon - Cardiothoracic
- Georgetown University (B.S., 1997-2001)
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine (M.D., 2001-2005)
- Georgetown University Hospital - General Surgery Residency (2005-2007, 2009-2012)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center - Thoracic Surgery Research Scholar (2007-2009)
- American Board of Surgery Certified
- Mayo Clinic - Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency (2012-2015)
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center - Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, Division of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery (2015-present)
Content Published on CTSNet
- Chest wall