This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Muhammad Khizar Hayat
Muhammad Khizar Hayat, Medical Officer
An ambitious young graduate, keen on pursuing his training in surgery. I possess strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating utmost discretion and integrity when dealing with confidential information. A team player who ensures adherence to healthcare guidelines and standard practice.
As a researcher, I have mainly focused on the generation of data banks and baselines for different projects and determining the patterns in medical practice for further improvement. This is due to the lack of such studies in Pakistan, especially the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region. Currently, I have publications in multiple journals of Pakistan and am working on projects for publication internationally.
My Publications are as follows:
1. Assessment of risk factors of road traffic accidents involving light transport vehicles in three major trauma centers of Peshawar, KP, Pakistan. J Med Stud. 2016;2(4):5-10.
2. CT guided biopsy: 146 case review. KJMS 2018;11(1):122-25.
3. Bactibilia and their susceptibility patterns in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Pak J Pathol. 2019;30(1):17-19.
4. Cross-sectional study of knowledge of stroke Management amongst doctors of a tertiary Care Hospital; Peshawar, Pakistan. Pak J Neurol Sci (PJNS) 2019;14(3):9.
5. Patterns of Cardiothoracic Diseases and Procedures in a Tertiary Care Hospital. Pak Heart J. 2020;53(01):64-68.
6. Trends in hospitalization of children with high-frequency diseases; a retrospective study from 2005-13. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2020. Available Online: http://ijp.mums.ac.ir/article_16205.html
7. Characteristics and outcomes of hospitalized patients with influenza (H1N1) during 2018–19 at a tertiary care hospital, Peshawar. Authorea. DOI: 10.22541/au.159360835.55793028
8. Early outcomes of total correction in tetralogy of fallot in a tertiary care hospital in Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan; a two-year retrospective study. DOI: 10.47144/phj.v53i3.1947
9. A Spectrum of Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases in a tertiary care hospital in Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan; A 10-year retrospective study. Link: http://jrmi.pk/article/view/122/105
10. Seasonal variation in different pediatric diseases; a retrospective study at a tertiary care hospital from 2005-2013. Link: http://jrmi.pk/article/view/114/97
11. Clinical presentation and management of pulmonary embolism at a tertiary care hospital of Peshawar, KP, Pakistan. Link: http://jrmi.pk/article/view/111/94
12. Evaluation of urine culture: common organisms and its antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of routinely used antibiotics in a tertiary care hospital of Peshawar. Link: http://jrmi.pk/article/view/113/96