This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
The 27th European Conference on General Thoracic Surgery Will Stream Live on CTSNet
ESTS Annual Meeting
The 27th European Conference on General Thoracic Surgery from the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS) will take place in Dublin, Ireland, June 9-12, 2019. The annual meeting of the ESTS aims to bring together a united thoracic surgical family in a globalized world for educational and abstract sessions, with focuses across VATS, oncology, robotic approaches, and nursing. This year’s meeting will again demonstrate the latest developments in general thoracic surgery, educating and updating attendees who will have the opportunity to interact with leaders in the field. Learn more about the 2019 ESTS Annual Meeting and view the program here. Additional educational offerings are also available on ESTS TV.
Livestream on CTSNet
Several educational sessions from this year’s ESTS Annual Meeting will be livestreamed on CTSNet. Be sure to tune in Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, June 9, 10, and 11, for:
- the Postgraduate Symposium Master Cup,
- educational sessions on database and quality certification, key papers, black swan operations, and robotic surgery,
- airway surgery, presented in collaboration with the Brazilian Society of Thoracic Surgery,
- lung surgery of the future, presented in collaboration with the International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery,
- and abstract sessions on innovation, the esophagus and mediastinum, and pulmonary neoplasms.