This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Register Now for the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons Meeting on June 20-22, 2021
Join ESTS for the most prominent virtual meeting in 2021 devoted to thoracic surgery. We are pleased to announce the 29th European Conference on General Thoracic Surgery being held on June 20-22, 2021.
The comprehensive program will be delivered using an innovative and interactive digital platform.
The program includes exciting topics, abstract, poster and video presentations; the sessions will be interactive with discussions and comments through a live chat box.
- Postgraduate Course on Lung Cancer
- Sessions include: Robotic, Transplantation, Improving Efficiency and Safety of Care, Chest Wall/Mediastinum, Nightmares in Thoracic Surgery, Tips and Tricks in Complex Cases, ESTS Institutional Accreditation and Database, How to Progress in Medical Career
- CME credits for delegates watching live
- Sessions available to watch on demand after the meeting
- Apply for Membership of ESTS and take advantage of reduced registration
We look forward to welcoming you virtually to the meeting in June.
The deadline for reduced early registration is
Friday, April 30, 2021.
Register now here.