This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
CTSNet Editor-in-Chief’s Top Selections of 2018
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational content in 2018. CTSNet Editor-in-Chief Mark Ferguson presents his choices for the most interesting CTSNet content of 2018.
- Leaflet Reconstructive Techniques for Aortic Valve Repair
Domenico Mazzitelli, Theodor Fischlein, J. Scott Rankin, Yeong-Hoon Choi, Christof Stamm, Steffen Pfeiffer, Lawrence Wei, Vinay Badhwar
- Bilateral Lung Transplant
Orlando Petrucci, Rachel Simon-Lee
- Bending the Curve: The Importance of Expertise
- Minimally Invasive ASD Repair: Step-by-Step Guide
Tom C. Nguyen
- The Konno Procedure for a Redo Aortic Root Abscess
John Jacob, Giles Peek
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2019! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.