This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Live on CTSNet: Transcatheter Heart Valves Greece 2019 Conference
On May 3 and 4, 2019, presentations from the Transcatheter Heart Valve Greece 2019 Conference streamed live on CTSNet.
Friday sessions included:
- TAVR Technology in a Rapidly-Evolving Era
- TAVR on the Uprise: How Do We Deal With Complex Situations?
- TAVR Dilemmas and Complications
- Focus on the aortic and mitral valves.
- Key Lectures: Low-Risk Trial Insights, Secondary Mitral Regurgitation, and Functional Mitral Regurgitation
- Focus on the mitral and tricuspid valves.
Watch the Friday sessions below or in the CTSNet YouTube channel.
Saturday sessions delved into:
- Complexities of Mitral Interventions
- TAVR: Avoiding Pitfalls
- Dealing With a “Gray Area:” Crucial Questions and Answers
- Looking to the Future: Innovative Ideas in a Rapidly-Evolving Domain
- Special Lectures: Real-World Device Selection, 3D Echocardiography, and Patient Selection for Tricuspid Intervention
- Focus on the future of mitral and tricuspid technologies.
- My Best and/or My Worst Structural Procedure of the Year
Watch the Saturday sessions below or in the CTSNet YouTube channel.
The Transcatheter Heart Valve Greece 2019 Conference was brought to you by Livemedia.