This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Altmetric Content of 2017
Altmetric data “badges” are appended to new educational videos and articles published on CTSNet.org. Altmetric tracks the online impact of CTSNet videos and articles, including related social media activity, blog mentions, and other references on a broad variety of web platforms. Authors and users can now view some of the reach of CTSNet’s rich and growing collection of educational materials. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the 10 highest scoring CTSNet articles as determined by Altmetric for 2017:
- Roundtable: Controversies in Type A Aortic Dissection - Optimal Strategies and Surgical Interventions
Mohamad Bashir, Joseph Bavaria, Thoralf Sundt, Ali Khoynezhad, Martin Grabenwoger, Heinz Jakob
- Barriers to the Use of Bilateral Internal Mammary Arteries
- How to Survive Residency
Amy Fiedler, Elizabeth Stephens, Hugh Auchincloss, Gregory Pattakos, Kristen Sell-Dottin
- Three-Minute Review: Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography Standard Views
Abdelhadi Ismail, Sunil Ohri
- Left Carotid to Subclavian Artery Bypass
- Women Cardiothoracic Surgeons Took on the New Yorker OR Cover Challenge
Mara Antonoff, Nikki Stamp
- The Recurrent Laryngeal Nerves and the Thoracic Surgeon
- Changing the Perceptions of Women in Cardiothoracic Surgery
Emily Farkas, Mara Antonoff, Meghana Helder, Melanie Edwards
- Interview: Betty Tong Discusses What Led Her to a CT Surgery Career
Joel Dunning, Betty Tong
- Simulation of VATS Lobectomy Using a Lifelike Chest Model
Makoto Yamashita, Toshiaki Morikawa
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2018! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.