This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Cardiac Content of 2017
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2017. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the ten most popular pieces of cardiac content published during 2017.
- Coronary Endarterectomy of the Left Anterior Descending Artery
Kelly Wanamaker, Dirk Varelmann, Luigino Nascimben, Ahmed Kolkailah, Sary Aranki
- Minimally Invasive AVR is Just Cosmetic
- The Hunt for the Best Second Conduit
- Coronary Artery Bypass With Vein Graft Supported by External Stent: Step-by-Step Procedure
Carlo Maria De Filippo, Carlo Canosa, Nicola Testa, Piero Pelini, Eugenio Caradonna
- Management of the Small Aortic Root Using the "Floating Valve" Technique
Jonathan Hemli, Yurity Dudiy, Derek Brinster
- CTSNet Step-by-Step Series: Midline Sternotomy
Shruti Jayaumar, Leanne Harling, Joel Dunning, Jason Varzaly, James Edwards
- Aortic and Mitral Valve Replacements Through J-Type Partial Sternotomy
Konstadinos Plestis, Oleg Orlov, Vasily Kaleda
- Minimally Invasive AVR via Right Thoracotomy in 60 Seconds
Tom C. Nguyen
- Mini-Bentall Procedure and Hemiarch Replacement: The "French Cuff" Technique
Tristan D. Yan, Martin Misfeld, Joel Dunning
- Extracardiac Valved Conduit for Calcific Mitral Stenosis
Justin Van Meeteren, Hartzell Schaff
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2018! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.