This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Cardiac Content of 2018
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2018. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the ten most popular pieces of cardiac content published during 2018.
- Acute Type A Aortic Dissection Repair
Shruti Jayakumar, Rachel Simon-Lee, Jason Varzaly, James Edwards
- Minimally Invasive Ozaki Technique for Aortic Valve Reconstruction
Dinh Nguyen, Anh Vo, Khang Cao, Trang Nguyen
- How to Perform a MIDCAB Procedure Step-by-Step in Single Vessel Disease
Vadim Kotowicz, Ricardo Posatini, German Fortunato, Roberto Battellini
- Anastomotic Techniques for Robotic Beating-Heart Totally Endoscopic Coronary Artery Bypass (TECAB)
Brian Mitzman, Husam Balkhy
- Three-Minute Review: Essentials of Cardiopulmonary Bypass
Abdelhadi Ismail, Sunil Ohri, Szabolcs Miskolczi
- CTSNet Step-by-Step Series: Central Cannulation
Andrel Yoong, Omar Jarral, Shruti Jayakumar, Jason Varzaly, Leanne Harling, James Edwards
- Mitral Valve Repair in Barlow's Disease Using PTFE Neochords and Annuloplasty: The Bending Plasty
- Minimally Invasive ASD Repair: Step-by-Step Guide
Tom C. Nguyen
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery Through Periareolar Approach
Mateo Marin Cuartas
- Two-Stage Repair of a DeBakey Type I Aortic Dissection Using the Elephant Trunk Technique
Oleg Orlov, Vishal Shah, Cinthia Orlov, Manabu Takebe, Matthew Thomas, Konstadinos Plestis
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2019! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.