This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular CTSNet Content of 2016
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2016. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet editorial team presents the five most popular pieces of clinical content published during 2016.
1. Should Off-Pump CABG Be Abandoned?
2. Aortic Root Enlargement: Modified Manouguian Technique
3. ECMO: Past, Present, and Future
4. CABG is the Best Therapy for Coronary Artery Disease
5. Is Bilateral IMA Use in CABG the Gold Standard?
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2017! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.