This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Roundtables of 2015
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2015. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet editorial team presents the five most popular roundtable discussions published in 2015.
1. Ethics Debate: Must Surgeons in Training Programs Allow Residents to Operate on Their Patients?
Robert Sade, Richard Ohye, James Jaggers
2. Sponsored Roundtable: Improving Hemodynamics with a Next Generation Aortic Pericardial Valve
Joel Dunning, Eric Roselli, Borut Gersak
3. Human Factors and Cardiothoracic Surgery
Joel Dunning, Tara Bartley, Arie Blitz, Jill Ley
4. Comparing Cardiothoracic Surgery Training Paradigms from Around the World
Walter Gomes, A. Pieter Kappetein, Jose Pomar, Moritz Wyler von Ballmoos, Stephen Yang
5. A Team Approach to Cardiac Arrests After Cardiac Surgery
Jill Ley, Joel Dunning, John Whitlock, David Lizotte
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2016! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.