This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Roundtables of 2019
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2019. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the five most popular roundtable discussions published during 2019.
- Implications of Low-Risk TAVR on the Future of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Tom C. Nguyen, Joseph Lamelas, Michael Reardon, Joseph Bavaria, Michael Mack, Vinod Thourani, Richard Shemin
- Goodbye Sternal Precautions, Hello Move in the Tube?
Jill Ley, Susan Triano
- ERAS Guidelines for Perioperative Care in Cardiac Surgery
Daniel Engelman, Louis Perrault, Marc Gerdisch, Judson Williams
- Surgical Training for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
David Fullerton, J. James Edelman, Anita Krueger, Tom C. Nguyen, Tsuyoshi Kaneko
- The Evolution of Cardiac Surgery
Shruti Jayakumar, John McKenna, Martin Elliott