This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Early Results of Robotically Assisted Congenital Cardiac Surgery: Analysis of 242 Patients
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Source Name: The Annals of Thoracic Surgery
A large series of closure of atrial septal defects ( mostly secundum) in adult and some adolescent patients. There are token cases of other (moderate to severe) congenital cases included in this narrative. The Onans offer details on the evolution of their Da Vinci program in Istanbul.
- Cardiac - Other
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Robotic Cardiac Surgery
- Minimally Invasive
- Extracorporeal circulation
- Mitral valve disease (congenital)
- Pulmonary and systemic venous anomalies
- Miscellaneous congenital procedures
- Adult congenital procedures