This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
CTSNet’s Updated Fall Live Event Lineup
Join CTSNet as we host a variety of global live events, including hosting live webinars and livestreaming courses and annual meetings. View our updated fall lineup and be sure to check in regularly as we continue to add more live events.
- Livestream: STSA Annual Meeting November 5
- Live webinar: "Improving Survival in Early Stage NSCLC by Incorporating a 14 Gene Molecular Risk Diagnostic Assay" Novemer 18
- Livestream: International Thoracic Oncology Symposium December 2 and 3
- Livestream: MiECTiS Live 2020 December 4
- Live webinar: Resident Corner - How to Make the Most of One's Training and Successfully Transition to Practice December 6
- Live webinar: Dr. Konstadinos Plestis Guest Editor series: Surgical Management of Acute Aortic Dissections: Tricks and Tips to Simplify the Operation. December 10. More information will be available soon.