This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Upcoming Webinar: "Real World Applications of Patient Blood Management in Cardiac Surgery"
CTSNet is excited to collaborate with Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Cardiac Society to present a dynamic, one-hour interactive webinar with leading ERAS experts: "Real World Applications of Patient Blood Management in Cardiac Surgery." Cardiovascular experts Pierre Tibi, Serdar Gunaydin, and Vicki Morton will discuss the clinical application of blood management strategies in cardiac surgery. Three blood management topics will be covered. Each speaker will have ten minutes to present, followed by questions from the webinar audience and discussion among panelists.
The webinar will take place on December 14, 2022 from 7:00–8:00 p.m. (EST, UTC-5:00). For those who cannot attend, a recording of the webinar will be made available on CTSNet at a later time. Registrants unable to attend will be notified of the recording source via email.
- Pierre Tibi | "How Can I Use Point of Care Testing to Guide My Transfusion Strategy?"
- M.D., Chief of Cardiovascular Department, Yavapai Regional Medical Center, Past President of The Society for the Advancement of Blood Management, and lead author of the 2021 STS/SCA/AMSECT/SABM Update to the Clinical Practice Guidelines on Patient Blood Management
- Serdar Gunyadin | "What is a Clinical Bleeding Scale and Why Does It Matter?"
- M.D., Ph.D., Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, University of Health Sciences, Ankara City Hospital Campus Turkey
- Vicki Morton | "Current Best Practice for Preoperative Anemia Optimization"
- DNP MSN AGNP-BC at Providence Anesthesiology Associates, Charlotte, U.S.A.
- Sherri Ozawa
- MSN, RN, Immediate Past President for the Society for the Advancement of Blood Management, Director, Comprehensive Patient Blood Management Delivery and Operations for Accumen, Inc., World Health Organization Patient Blood Management Policy Brief Implementation Panel
- Alex Gregory
- M.D., Secretary ERAS Cardiac Society, Department of Anesthesiology, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada
- Rawn Salenger
- M.D., Chief of Cardiac Surgery, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine