This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
CTSNet Editor-in-Chief’s Top Selections of 2019
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational content in 2019. CTSNet Editor-in-Chief Mark Ferguson presents his choices, in no particular order, for the most interesting CTSNet content of 2019.
- The Evolution of Cardiac Surgery
Shruti Jayakumar, John McKenna, Martin Elliott
- Advances in Arterial CABG
Patrick Myers, Michael Mack, John Puskas, Mario Gaudino
- Wellness in Cardiothoracic Surgery: Fact or Fiction?
Marc Moon, Gilles Dreyfus, Stephanie Chang, David Jones
- Mitral Valve Repair: Five Techniques for 95% Repair
Kevin Hodges, Stephanie Mick, Per Wierup, Daniel Burns, Alan Gillinov
- A Daily Video Blog From a Medical Mission to Ghana: February 23 to March 1, 2019
Joel Dunning, Enoch Akowuah, Emily Farkas
- Subxiphoid Uniportal Nonintubated Thymectomy
Guseppe Aresu, Giacomo Argento
- Adult Supravalvular Aortic Stenosis: Modified Three-Patch Aortic Root Reconstruction
Derek Brinster, Jonathan Hemli
- Arterial Switch Operation and Mee Procedure
Roosevelt Bryant, Alan ODonnell
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2020! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.