This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular Roundtable Discussions of 2017
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2017. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the ten most popular roundtable discussions published during 2017.
- Why I Became a Heart/Lung Surgeon
- New STS Protocol for the Management of Arrests After Cardiac Surgery
Joel Dunning, Aaron Morton, Jill Ley, John Whitlock
- Sutureless Aortic Valves
Tom C. Nguyen, Patrick McCarthy, Borut Gersak
- Peripheral Cannulation Techniques in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
Tristan D. Yan, Martin Misfeld, Joel Dunning
- How to Survive Residency
Amy Fiedler, Elizabeth Stephens, Hugh Auchincloss, Gregory Pattakos, Kristen Sell-Dottin
- Roundtable: Controversies in Type A Aortic Dissection - Optimal Strategies and Surgical Interventions
Mohamad Bashir, Joseph Bavaria, Thoralf Sundt, Ali Khoynezhad, Martin Grabenwoger, Heinz Jakob
- Threshold for Aortic Replacement in Bicuspid Aortic Valve
Mohamad Bashir, Joseph Bavaria, Munir Boodhwani, Gebrine El Khoury, Joseph Coselli, Hans-Hinrich Sievers, Himanshu Patel, Edward Chen, Thomas Gleason
- The New STS Atrial Fibrillation Guidelines
James Edgerton, Vinay Badhwar, Niv Ad, Richard Shemin
- #ILookLikeASurgeon: Beyond the Hashtag
Mara Antonoff, Shanda Blackmon, Katie Nason, Caitlin Harrington
- Sponsored Roundtable Discussion: How New Technologies Can Facilitate Surgical Mitral Repair
Tom C. Nguyen, Ruediger Lange, Song Wan
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2018! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.