This site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 8 (or older).
Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or use an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Most Popular CTSNet Content of 2017
CTSNet published over 200 pieces of educational clinical content in 2017. As the year comes to a close, the CTSNet staff present the ten most popular pieces of clinical content published during 2017.
- Technique for Chest Tube Insertion
Erin Gillaspie, Shanda Blackmon
- Coronary Endarterectomy of the Left Anterior Descending Artery
Kelly Wanamaker, Dirk Varelmann, Luigino Nascimben, Ahmed Kolkailah, Sary Aranki
- Minimally Invasive AVR is Just Cosmetic
- The Hunt for the Best Second Conduit
- Coronary Artery Bypass With Vein Graft Supported by External Stent: Step-by-Step Procedure
Carlo Maria De Filippo, Carlo Canosa, Nicola Testa, Piero Pelini, Eugenio Caradonna
- Management of the Small Aortic Root Using the “Floating Valve” Technique
Jonathan Hemli, Yuriy Dudiy, Derek Brinster
- CTSNet Step-by-Step Series: Midline Sternotomy
Shruti Jayakumar, Leanne Harling, Joel Dunning, Jason Varzaly, James Edwards
- Why I Became a Heart/Lung Surgeon
- Aortic and Mitral Valve Replacements Through J-Type Partial Sternotomy
Konstadinos Plestis, Oleg Orlov, Vasily Kaleda
- Minimally Invasive AVR via Right Thoracotomy in 60 Seconds
Tom C. Nguyen
CTSNet is accepting submissions for 2018! To submit your video or expert technique to CTSNet, please click here.